About Us Fourteen of the country’s top health and medical research institutes and health care providers have come together to form Australia’s first Academic Health Sciences Centre, The Health-Science Alliance (HSA) co-located in the same precinct at the Randwick Hospitals campus. The Centre will integrate and harness the research, education, training and clinical expertise of each partner with the aim of maximising health outcomes for patients and the community and will be the first of its kind in NSW.
- Black Dog Institute
- Children’s Cancer Institute Australia
- Eastern Heart Clinic
- Neuroscience Research Australia
- Prince of Wales Hospital
- Prince of Wales Private Hospital
- Royal Hospital for Women
- South Eastern Area Laboratory Services (SEALS)
- South Eastern Sydney Local Health District Mental Health Services
- Southern Radiology
- Sydney Children’s Hospital
- Translational Cancer Research Network
- UNSW Medicine
- UTS Faculty of Health
VisionThat the Health-Science Alliance will be recognised nationally and internationally as providing the best possible healthcare informed by cutting-edge research activity translated rapidly into the clinical setting and that both these will be provided by a world-class team of healthcare providers and medical researchers.
No front page content has been created yet.